- The adventure will begin in Mar del Plata, where you will embark with us in El Doblón.
- This expedition is very special, nothing less than the first of the season.
- If the weather permits, we should reach the Valdés peninsula with a couple of days to be able to go out to meet whales.
- The whales that can be observed in the area are known as the southern right whale and measure between 15 and 17 meters.
- A unique opportunity to live this experience with these majestic animals.
- We will be able to make whale sightings with some of the companies in the area…
- Snorkel with sea lions.
- We will visit a Penguin Colony on the Valdés Peninsula.
- A navigation of almost 500 nautical miles.
MAR DEL PLATA TO PUERTO MADRYN
We will sail from Mar del Plata on October 3 towards Puerto Madryn where if the weather allows it we will arrive on October 8.
Captains: Lucas Hernández and Paula Cavicchia
It is ideal for sailors and adventurers
This expedition is cataloged within the medium level, that means that it is suitable for almost all audiences. It is necessary: to have good health, to have good physical condition, to have some experience in adventure travel, trekking, navigation or any activity that carries with it some capacity for resistance and willpower.
Recommended from 18 to 75 years old